So after my conversation with Teavana’s customer service people on Twitter, they told me they were going to send me a gift, because they failed to accurately communicate what was going on with my order, and canceled part of it without notifying me. Here is my guilt gift!
- 1 glass mug
- 1 large gift tin
- 1 package of Maharaja Chai Oolong
- 1 package of Youthberry
So the lessons I learned are:
- Teavana’s website needs some serious improvement
- Their inventory management system is inaccurate
- Customer service can be very responsive on Twitter
- Customer service may ignore your email for weeks
I’m glad that they stepped up and took responsibility for what happened, but I don’t see myself shopping with them again.