Q:Are you serious? 0.o How is Sam not the 10?
Sam is not the 10, because Dean’s relationship with Sam is more of an unhealthy codependency at this point than it is brotherly love.
On the Dean Winchester scale of pie (1) to Impala (10), where do I fall? I hope I’m a Cas (7) or better. I just don’t want to be on the Sam (3) end of the scale. I’ll settle for Jo (5) or better.
Dream: Heroes Anonymous
So I realized that I watch way too many shows with supernatural elements. I just had a dream with a bunch of characters from Supernatural, Angel, Buffy, Rescue Me, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Lost, and Battlestar Galactica who sat around and talked about their experiences dying and coming back and communicating with the living through dreams and such. It was like an AA meeting where the characters shared their experiences and talked, in some cases, about their hero complexes being like an addiction.
Present: The Winchester Family, Castiel, Crowley, Buffy and Joyce Summers, Spike, Jeremy Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett, Walter and Peter Bishop, John Locke, Starbuck, and an assortment of dead firefighters.
Soundtrack: “The Space Between” by DMB.
At some point during the meeting, Buffy brought up how her friends ripped her out of a heavenly realm, and Dean Winchester dressed her down in an epic speech about her sense of entitlement, the fact that she still had work to do on earth, and how duty doesn’t end with death. Starbuck added that she did most of her best work whilst dead and begged the group to not associate her with “the other more whiny blonde” in the room. Spike spoke up to defend Buffy, as he is wont to do, and was told he was pussy whipped even in the afterlife by Mary Winchester.
Bonnie Bennett and Jeremy also took some time to explain to the Bishops that them calling the alternate universe, “The other side” was more appropriate than they had imagined, because it wasn’t an alternate universe, but they were really dying and coming back when they crossed over. Walter ran straight to a (conveniently located) white board and started scribbling down equations in an effort to, “solve death” while Peter tried to lure him back to his seat with a bag of Red Vines.
Lou from Rescue Me started reciting one of his post 9/11 poems when I woke up.
Right now I’m thinking I should reexamine what I eat before bed and maybe watch less TV. I can’t make this shit up.
I feel like Buffy Summers and Dean Winchester would be best friends.
- Dean: So you're Chosen too, huh?
- Buffy: Yep. A bunch of old men played God a zillion years ago, and here I am.
- Dean: I know that feel.
- Buffy: Oh well. It could be worse. I kind of enjoy killing things.
- Dean: It's really good stress relief. If only we could just stick with killing monsters, right?
- Buffy: I know. One day it's "kill vampires", the next you're sacrificing yourself for your younger sibling.
- Dean: And then they bring you back from the dead!
- Buffy: You too, huh?
- Dean: Crawled my way out of a grave.
- Buffy: Sucks, doesn't it?
- Dean: And then I got back to find out that the person closest to me was doing sketchy, addicting things to become more powerful, all in the name of the greater good.
- Buffy: Let me guess, he tried to start an apocalypse?
- Dean: Not TRIED to start so much as-- wait, how'd you know?
- Buffy: Been there, done that. Man, next thing you'll tell me someone close to you lost their soul and tried to kill people you loved.
- Dean: Dude. This is eerie. Next thing you'll be telling me you have a red-headed computer-hacking lesbian unofficial sister.
- Buffy: ...um....
- Dean: .....Are you my alternate universe parallel?
- Buffy: No, the only alternate universe I've been in, they told me my life was all fiction. And not even good fiction.
- Dean: ...We should hang out.
- Buffy: Definitely.
- Dean: Decapitate some vampires.
- Buffy: Sounds good.
- Dean: Are you seeing anyone?
- Buffy: No, but I'm not over this guy in a big coat who I hated for a while and was an enemy but then came over to our side because he fell in love with me, and then later he betrayed me and it was awful, but then he really did feel bad about it and tried and make up for it and he died saving the world but then came back only he never calls me.
- Dean: .....
- Buffy: .....